Volunteers play an important part in the Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels program.
We need you to:
- Deliver meals
- Wash and maintain delivery vans
- Office support
- Write and research grants
- Data entry and word processing
- Represent the program at health community affairs
- Graphic design
- Take photographs
- Or serve on: Board of Directors or one of our 3 committees (Fundraising/Events, Communication/Marketing & Fiance/Governance)
We also need volunteers to take on special projects such as carpentry or video production. Our volunteers lend a hand from professionals donating specific services to students with a few hours of spare time contributing around the office, and everything in-between! Whether you want the hands-on experience of delivering meals, have a specific skill to offer, or simply want to help out, we welcome your assistance. Please call (734) 487-9669 or e-mail us to let us know how you would like to help.
We could use your help!
If you are interested in more information or signing up, please fill out the application and our volunteer coordinator will contact you with more information.