“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.”
– Coretta Scott King
The people at Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels work hard every day to bring food and other services to the homebound residents of our community. But we can’t do it alone.
Partnerships with organizations like yours are critical to our ability to make life better for people for our neighbors.
You can help in so many ways. Let us help you find your place in the YMOW mission!
- Donate a percentage of sales for a day, week or longer.
- Ask customers to round up their purchase for YMOW.
- Engage your employees in a dress-down day, sack lunch day or other
event. We will help you come up with a fun and engaging idea!
- Sponsor one of our fundraising events, such as Meals on Heels
or the Holiday Home Tour.
- Hold an event of your own to raise money for YMOW.
Sponsor a Meal! Your company’s logo and message
will accompany each meal delivered on your
- $1,000 sponsors a hot meal for the day
- $500 sponsors a cold meal for the day
- $1,500 sponsors both meals for the day
- $750 sponsors a full weekend of meals
- $300 sponsors a route for a day
- Match employee donations.Collect items for our Personal Care Pantry (toiletries, adult diapers, etc.).
- Collect holiday gifts for our clients.
- Deliver meals!
Let us come tell you more about how you can support our work! Contact Development Manager Sally Ruterbusch today!