COVID-19 protocols, updated 1-10-2022:
- All personnel working in-person must be vaccinated.
- Volunteers and staff are required to wear a KN95 or N95 mask while working in our office space or during ride-along shifts. Masks will be provided for those who need them.
- Volunteers and staff must wear a mask, use hand sanitizer or gloves, and socially distance while delivering meals. Do not enter clients’ homes.
- Ride-alongs are available only if requested by the Client Care Associate.
- Volunteers assigned to mini routes should arrive between 11:15 and 11:30 a.m. in order to maximize physical distancing from YMOW staff.
Questions? Call Jessica Cichowlas at 734-487-9669 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.