COVID-19 protocols, updated 8-26-2021:
- All personnel working in-person must be vaccinated.
- Volunteers and staff are required to wear a mask while indoors.
- Volunteers and staff must wear a mask, use hand sanitizer or gloves, and socially distance while delivering meals. Do not enter clients’ homes.
- Ride-alongs are available with proper safety protocols: wear a mask and windows down while in vehicle.
- Outside visitors (including volunteers) will not enter the YMOW building unless invited. Volunteers should remain in the parking lot to pick up any supplies for meal delivery. When delivery is complete, equipment will be left outside for YMOW staff to retrieve.
Questions? Call Jessica Cichowlas at 734-487-9669 or send an email to email@example.com.