Volunteers play an important part in the Ypsilanti Meals on Wheels program.
We need you to:
- Deliver meals (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Office support – answering phones, filing & volunteer support
- Write & reseach grants
- Website support
- Graphic design work & newsletter support
- Photograhy and/or videography
- Nutrition surveying for the clients (great project for Nursing and Social Work students)
- Creat and wirte greeting cards for the Seniors (Great troop project)
- Join a committee (Fundraising, Finance or Communication & Marketing)
- or Serve on the Board of Directors
We also need volunteers to take on special projects such as carpentry or video production. Our volunteers lend a hand from professionals donating specific services to students with a few hours of spare time contributing around the office, and everything in-between! Whether you want the hands-on experience of delivering meals, have a specific skill to offer, or simply want to help out, we welcome your assistance. Please call (734) 487-9669 or e-mail us to let us know how you would like to help.
We could use your help!
If you are interested in more information or signing up, please fill out the application and our volunteer coordinator will contact you with more information.